Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Monday, August 30, 2010

TRIAL SPM 2010


hehe, I thought that it was over, but actually I was thinking of it many times. Trial Spm, hemm, pretty tough I would say for an average learner like me, which I have to study and revise for a long time. Anyway, batch 25 have just finished both SBP and STATE SPM TRIAL papers. Now, the only thing that all of us want to know is the result of each of the student. Will it be straight a+, or merely straight a's? Or even lower than that? What ever it is, I hope everyone will get their best result in this exam. I predict that at least 20 peolpe will get straight a and another 30 peolpe scoring 8a's and above from 184 candidates who sat for the exam.
Hope Puan Rahimah will be cheerful again after waiting for so many years, searching for the best SPM result in the history of SERATAS. My batch was not the right one I guess, hehe. Never mind, we still can improve in the future.

MAC 2010 is on the way. But I don't really bother about that because that was just an occasion, on the weekend. Whatever it is, I hope I would get the best result for my mid sem exam. Not that I had not done it good enough, but I thought that I could do even better. So next time, and for final sem exam, I beg to myself that I will study continuously without feeling bored and uneasy because it will actually bring benefits to my future as well.

This is the last 10 days of RAMADHAN, meaning that all of us will be leaving this blissful month in just a week. Going to take my braces off and will be driving car in the future. Insya-allah, hopefully everything will be on track.

p/s:Dulu keputusan percubaan SBP dengan JPN x bertindih, tapi entah kenapa tahun ni macam pelik sikit. dahla subjek biology dengan physics x masuk dalam JPN, pelik kan? ehmm, harap2 ada seseorang yang dapat menjelaskan situasi ni.


No comments:

Post a Comment