Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Contoh Akademik Transkrip Universiti Malaya


Hello,
This is the official UM Academic Transcript

Some of you might wander what an academic transcript from UM looks like? So, I guess I kind of show it here to visualize it better because I could not see much info or picture regarding the academic transcript from UM. i GUESS the purpose of having the academic transcript is to simply apply some scholarships or further education purposes. Apart from that, it does not offer that much of benefits. To put it short, I have applied the transcript once the senate had their meeting at the end of the academic semester (Not Session, because I finished my study in Semester 1) AND the whole process took about just merely one week. As you can see, the results are not that impressive, with few tweaks and loops for the entire semester.


Quite a lengthy caption up there. I did somehow try my best for each semester but only the 7th semester started to show "what I sow is what I reap". I guess the entire journey was not about the academic results alone. It also gave me a sense of motivation to keep doing the best in whatever stuffs that I deal in my daily life. I did what I could and I leave up the rest to The Almighty. I could only presume that maybe I was tested this way so that I could never ever feel arrogant about my past and short-lived success. Otherwise, I might be considered as "kufur nikmat" or being religiously ignorant towards the people around me. I met with great people in their life. In this case, I just want to talk on academics alone. But, I have also met those who were not so well-performing in their academics. Maybe a  lot of "playing around" and "tak kisah perangai" kind of thing.

To tell you the truth, the world itself is a journey. And the journey depends on you who will path each journey differently according to different time and situations. I remembered a blog by one brilliant student who got the coveted Kijang Emas Scholar for 2015. He said that during his interview with Bank Negara, one interviewer had explained to him that you can be two types of people in this life. Ones are those who just want to be better by comparing the people around him and another ones are those that want to be the best version of themselves. For me, I chose to be the best version of myself. Needless to say, it is ridiculously true that you need to compare with others to become a better person, but it will not let you to achieve the true potential of yourself. Therefore, all that you need is to actually look at the people around you and say to yourself that those people are not even comparable to you because you are unique in your own terms. Everyone is born equally, but the surroundings make yourself differently from the moment you are born till the moment you hold your last breath.

All that I pray and keep hoping is that may God give me all what I have wished for. This is simply because I will not the obstacles keep failing me from getting up and stand firm to the ground.

p/s: I will soon update about the UM and personal motivation from a 23-year old point of view.     

2 comments:

  1. Assalam. How do you applied for the transcript? Through email or at the dean's office? Sorry, I have no idea how to get a transcript. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. waalaikumsalam. allow me to reply in malay. mula2 pergi ke pejabat seksyen akademik kat skr(dewan exam). then, isi borang nak dapatkan transkrip tu. then, lepas seminggu, pergi balik ke pejabat yang sama untuk ambik transkrip tu.kena bayar dalam rm 10 kalau tak silap. that's all. paling penting, bawak ic dan kad matrik.

    ReplyDelete