Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

recent thing

salam, this is just another normal day of mine, as spending the remaining days in this university. Another 9 weeks before asasi is over. I think it is quite a short time to spend time on study and so on, but I still want to go out, hanging out and slumbering in the city of KL and PJ. I believe that even we face to many hours in front of those sheets of books and tutorials, our life is not that so meaningful as students. That is why people need to go outside and go somewhere at least once a month or so, so that people will not get stressed by their works and assignmnets.
Mid sem result is nowhere to be known because it seems that the office takes a lot of time to analyse the result I guess.
Now, I would like to talk about my experience as a student during my time in this asasi thingy. First and foremost, this is the place where students should think that every day is like a treasued item that cannot be bought nor taken. Thus, with the tutorials, kecture notes, and so on, our day in asasi is like a bit disaster especially an average learner like me. I took a lot of time in order to understand and memorise certain thing I dont really understand.But, I would say that asasi is not that bad after all. Just like the national service where people would say bad things about that, it is quite ok as long as you know how to handle your life smartly as a student.
p/s: i would continue this later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment