Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

ADMIST THE UPU...

SALAM,

WELL, IT IS REALLY GRATEFUL TO SEE THAT THE RESULT HAS CAME OUT. FINALLY, WHAT A RELIEF,ISN'T IT? SO AS NOT TO WASTE ANY TIME, I SHALL ANNOUNCE MY OFFER OF ADMISSION FOR IPTA UNDERGRADUATE COURSE FOR 2011 FOR LEPASAN STPM/MATRIKULASI/ASASI AND ITS EQUIVALENCE:

UNIVERSITI MALAYA
GEOLOGICAL SCIENCE
3.5 YEARS
JPA-FUNDED(this still celarly needs a little bit of inquiries to the JPA staffs)


so, I am grateful with this course as I dont really know what I want to be in the future. Frankly speaking, even if I scored 4 flat during the asasi thing, I would still feel hesitated to put in the medical course or something related to it because I found that that course is just not so flexible for people like me. Not that I dont favour Chemistry and Biology(I admire both subjects), I dont want to stay in the hospitals for such a long time. I just want to own big houses,cool cars and some money,wealth and health so that I can contribute myself and to the society with the property that I have when I achieve "that" particular social status. I really want to use some of the money to give to the needy ones. So, by being a geologist and hopefully many years later,i WILL be able to get employed in the GLC-company,private or even government to get all the required wealth. AND STILL, I WANT to continue my studies in overseas universities and have a pretty good life in Malaysia and also in overseas.


AMER AZMI,

geologist hoping to work with big companies some day,

insya-allah with the 1ST class honour that I really aim for...

3 comments:

  1. geologist boleh jadi gila kaya kalau kerja dgn company best. e.g: oil and gas. gud luck amer! and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete