Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

LOTS OF STUFF

Assalamualaikum and a very good day everyone,

Well it is currently the fourth day of Ramadhan. It is flying really fast as we have never thought about it at all. As for me, I sincerely believe that most of us can actually fulfill this month with so many activities. Let alone with the religious stuff and many other activities are lined up for the day. I am quite new with this blogging thingy, but sooner or later, I hope I can really make this blog a huge success especially in Malaysia.

As you know, during this time we are not allowed to do things that will jeopardize or affect our fast during the day. I do hope that it will last long for this one month of stint and challenges that are upon us. With Najmi's(jimmy) leaving, it reminds me that one of our friends are pursuing overseas and complete their higher education abroad. There has been a lot of news, locally and globally.

First of all, it is about the doctors's working duration and their obstacles that they have to "suffer" during their years as freshman for the housemanship program. I should say that it depends on the person himself, not because of the work load or the schedules that make him not wanting to feel better in the working field, instead it has something to do with his mind as well. Well, you can say that I am nobody here because I am no medical student. I am a soon-to-be geological student in Universiti Malaysa. But, I know, later in years, most of my friends or colleague who pursue in this field will find hard and tough times because more and more people are taking or pursuing this obsessed course in Malaysia. Not to mention, 90% of students who get excellent result,as if straight A+ or 4 flat, will take up medicine as their first choice for pursuing their degree programme either locally or abroad.

With the latest news of the CHURN-CHURN butter, it has been confirmed that it haram in Islam and I hope we never ate that kind of product when we actually ate so many breads,cookies,kek lapis and many other assortments in the past. Hope we can make Malaysia a global Halal hub in the near future as to prevent further problems from escalating. This is further do with the Starbuck's coffee and cakes that have been available nationwide. Those posts on FB has further alleged the company to use some materials that contain the DNA of the piggy family. HMMM, wonder if this is true for good???

As I am planning to go somewhere during this Ramadhan, I will promise to you that I will write more posts regarding my trip....Oh, being a geologist means that he must have lots of field trips, right? Let's us hope for the best, and aim for the 3.7 mark..I know it is not possible, just don't be too fantasize with going out for leisure and basically nothing because 3.5 years is not a long time actually. With the medical check up and the JPA stuff are almost completed, I hope I can further my study in the future with this course THAT has been stated in the offer letter.

Basically, I got a call from UEM regarding the scholarship that I applied in May. Never thought I would be selected to give my details. But, it turned out that my geology course has nothing to do with UEM sponsorship as Uem only provides scholarship for certain course.http://www.uem.com.my/Click here for the scholarship stuff...

And so, I will perform my al-quran and terawih prayers. Not to forget my piano cover.Yiruma, kiss the rain will be soon in my fb account. If you have any songs to request, you may comment it to me in this blog... Well, I don't really have an established fanpage on fb. Not to find so much fame etc..Just want to do piano cover for fun apart from getting a job in Geology soon...

P/S: Nak sambung belajar kat UM, x sabar nak tahu pasal bahasa asing punya kursus kat UM dengan orkestra UM...MUST HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS...

2 comments:

  1. besaq gler gmbr!
    smpai dh terkeluaq-keluaq dh tue..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agakla,zuhair..aku pun x reti sangat nak kecikkan...tapi aku dah bubuh template yang baru...

    ReplyDelete