Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Monday, January 4, 2016

Recap of 2015 and Hello 2016


2015 has ended and still I have not made any recaps of the year so far. As such I would describe 2015 in a very concise manner. 

  1. Graduated with top 4 of the Class of 2015
  2. Studying for a postgraduate program at UM,but ended up withdrawing from the program
  3. Working as a Kumon assistant, which I strongly felt that the education philosophy should change as it is not suitable for Malaysian students
  4. Going for multiple interviews and managed to land a job offer.
  5. Meeting a lot of excellent and superb people with diverse skills and professional acumen
However, 2015 was not that "all joy and fun" as there were setbacks due to mass slump in oil prices and the decline of Malaysian ringgit value against the greenback(US dolllars). Nevertheless, I would remain steadfast along the way and must hold true to reality as life is always harder than it seems. I would expect 2016 to be even tougher as the global conditions are always unstable and full of uncertainties.

I hope that 2016 will be better than previous year despite all the challenges that remain ahead which I must face inevitably. With all the PTD exams, interviews and UKM thingy, I do hope that I can make my future to be a better one.

p/s: 2016 is supposed to be the start of the so called "renaissance era" of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment