Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Things that I need to blog


First of all, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin 2016.

I believe that I have a lot of stuffs that I can blog about. As such, I will list this down for future reference


  1. Student exchange to Taiwan 2013
  2. Umrah 2014
  3. London Trip 2011 and 2012
  4. Previous family trips
  5. Singapore Trip 2013
  6. Interview Tips- Done
  7. Scholarship Tips- Done

No comments:

Post a Comment