Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

3 weeks and ongoing


Tarikh lapor diri: 4 Oktober 2017

A date that I will cherish and I will promise to make an autobiography if I had the chance to live beyond 60.

Sweet 24, joining the government workforce and who could ever predict 30 years down the road?

It has been a ride of fieldwork, seminars and everything else. Well, I just hope that everything can turn out well pretty easily. Starting to think of my own future paths, thinking about what if I take this? What if I take that? What will happen 10,20 years down the road? It seems that 10 years have passed so fast (2006, I was still in junior high school). Hoping that my dream of becoming a diplomat will not fade away easily despite all the challenges and tribulations that I have to encounter. 

Budget 2017 was announced recently and it was quite a surprise especially there is a new position scheme and training scheme for all 3 critical courses in Malaysia. Contract. Period. Well since I am not from this field I just have to say my sorry for everyone out there. Blessing-less in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment