Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Monday, April 3, 2017

Lafarge Assessment Centre 2016


I know it had been ages, but I am still going to write about it.

Well, first and foremost, you need to apply for the programme. 

I got to know about Lafarge Management Trainee Programme 2016 through Jobstreet and Whatsapp messages sent from my friends. It was quite easy because all you have to do is just apply online. No hardcopy is needed for the application.

Then, after few weeks, a staff from Lafarge's HR Dept will contact you through phone in order to conduct online interviews. After waiting for 2 weeks, they will email you a letter stating that you will be going for their Assessment Centre.

Lafarge will conduct the assessment centre for about 3 days.

First day, you just check in at the hotel. During my time, it was conducted at the Holiday Villa Subang. Second day, you have to sit for their exams-(Questions and you need to write an essay for your justification) and undergo role play assessment. Third day, you will be going for the face-to-face interview with the Lafarge Staff.

What can I say from the assessment centre?- I got to meet with lots of talented people, those who were not only local graduates but overseas graduates as well. Great minds and great attitudes.

Also, the food the are nice and resplendent. No sign of food rationing despite the current economic uncertainties. And all the assessors treat you very well and professionally.

My result: I failed the last stage of the interview miserably because I was not deemed as a passionate individual to commit myself to the company in terms of working hours and personal matters. Maybe it was not meant for me, but nevertheless, I will try to make a room for improvement for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment