Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

This Year in Recaps

 Well, it has been a lonely year for this blog apparently but for me, I believe that this year has been nothing but great.


I managed to make some new contents ok Tiktok and Youtube and pretty sure, I will continue doing so in years to come.


Of course, I am looking forward to future, to settle down, having a family and a better work prospect and etc. Nonetheless, I will always keep sure that I make full use of every single day that passes by.


Regarding my social media journeys, I have so far scoured about 2300+ social media out of 2400+ and counting. In short, I could say that most of the apps either on Appstore or Playstore are nonsense and would be vanished in few years to come because nobody is using it at all costs.


So, to more writings and contents next year.


Of course, Umrah 2023 would be a thing worth jotting down for.


P/s: I will always keep on writing and reading and learning more foreign languages and music scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment