Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

MEXT EXAM 2015


It was pretty OK I guess. As a matter of fact, the moment I started to flip over the pages, I quickly scanned the questions and find the keywords. That explained why I answered backwards, scribbling through all the lengthy articles. The feeling changed however when I started to answer Japanese paper. I could not read Japanese, especially the katakana and hiragana part. There were some kanji that appeared to me as coincidentally similar with the chinese characters. So, I could barely answer the Japanese paper until the time was over.

Whatever it is, I just hope and pray that my name will be shortlisted for the interview because I hope to get so. Plus, I was rejected by the Turkish Government for its scholarship this year. I guess no rezeki for me then to go to Turkey.

P/S: The marks for the english test will not be disclosed and the result would be within 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment