Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

GNP,Kumon and soon to be MEXT and PTD?

Well, it was such a lovely Tuesday morning. I am going to make it short. Just do the best of what you got to offer, and surely God will repay you in any outcome that best suits you.

GNP was pretty much interesting with not so much of a hassle. Needless to say, the interview went shorter than what I had expected. Firstly, the same yet mind-boggling question of "Tell me about yourself" and some thoughts on what geologists really do in their actual scope. Personally, I have answered all the questions given in a quite simple and direct way because I WAS NOT interviewed alone. I was joined by 5 more interviewees in the same room, ALONGSIDE two interviewers who appeared calm and showcased a sense of exuberance towards us. After an hour or so, we finished our interview and all of us went our separate ways. Not long after the interview (about two weeks later), I was contacted by the HR officer, Miss Lisa REGARDING the interview result, AND I was utterly not expecting that I could get a place in the organization. This is what most people say as "rezeki" eventhough you might have a feeling that many other have far better credentials than you. 

Kumon was a bit shorter and in a manner that I COULD NOT proclaim that it was an interview. Nevertheless, the interview on that day was pretty casual with  little peek on my folder(I DID bring my academic and co-co folder just in case the interviewer might want to take a glance at me). I mentioned that I was eager to attain some experiences in the center and I did mention about my co-co and academic stuffs as well. To put it short, the result, came a week after that, and I got the offer.

Of course, you might wander what the heck this guy is doing? Getting a job offer but instead turn it down for no solid reasons whatsoever. Well clearly the job scope was already expected, but to work 6 days a week with disproportionately amount of monthly wages seemed something that I need to ponder for along time before I could take up the offer. 

Thus, I DO hope that I could get the MEXT scholarship which is slated on 25th of May in MBS,KL to be a fruitful one. Plus, I hope that I CAN become of the JPA scholars who end up as one of the Diplomatic and Administration Officer by end of this year( I am waiting for the interview for the cadet PTD, hoping to God that please be it fast as possible). I REALLY REALLY REALLY (and this follows infinitely) want to become a PTD/Diplomat of the Government, serving to the nation either nationally and internationally so that I can prove that this JPA ex-scholar is something that the government should be proud of. So, the starting point for this would be the interview which is definitely grueling and intense in order to be selected for the cadet PTD program for one year in INTAN,KL before joining the government service sector as a fully elected PTD.

With my background in Geology and deep interest in reading and catching up a lot of news regarding economy, politics, education and social issues, I believe that I can make the best version of myself by being a person who keeps doing his best in whatever he is venturing. I admit that I did not get STRAIGHT A+,4 FLAT and even LULUS CEMERLANG, but I did persevere in doing the best as I could be it in academics or co-curricular and my self-esteem personality. 

Amin. I hope that God is accepting my most humble request from this tiniest creature of yours. I did not want to please other people. I just want to please my family, my teachers and my friends who might appreciate what I have tried to help them in anyway that I could do.

p/S: NO pictures for the interviews because I was not that carefree to take pictures on that day of interviews.

2 comments: