Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One thought counts everything

It makes me wonder, what I really want to achieve in my whole life. Is it just about getting string's of a's? Or it is just about getting all the tutorial work done, perhaps? TO ME, life is not about getting the smartest brain and high-achiever in the world that all of us occupy today. Sorry to say, I do not really assume that academic is that important in our life, but it is more to our own choices in life. As the only decision-maker in my life, only I can change and make the options for every single thing that have had happened to me years before and after. At the same time, I do believe that academics excellent will guarantee one's future and success in life, but how far will this stigma would actually being proven to others?
So, let's go back to basic. We are all born in this world before we even realize about everything that occurs around us. AS SOON AS WE GET OLDER, we tend to think of our future, our careers and so on, and by this time, most of us already have set in their minds to become doctors,engineers, architects and accountant and actuarial experts and even more.
So, to me, I just want to share with you that we must get what we really want in life, not because we have to, but we want to, and that spirit will ultimately bring one closer to his or her dream in their lives.

1 comment:

  1. if you're looking for perfectness,
    believe me
    you will NEVER FOUND IT!!!

    if you're looking for happiness,
    happiness is all around you!

    but after all,
    the tRUE HAPpinESS start

    from yOUR HEART!!!

    juzzzz...listen to your heart and take care of it!

    ~_^

    ReplyDelete