Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Monday, May 10, 2010

KL, where dreams become realities

Times Square-5th largest building in the world for a single phase
Papa John's Restaurant-I took the Chicken Royale Pasta and an apple juice plus a seafood delight
Pavilion KL-Previously, the land was belonged to Bukit Bintang Girls' School
Pavilion KL in the day with hectic and busy travelers, vehicles and non-stopping traffic jams

Today was a fine day for me. As I waited for my scholarship announcement day, I took the chance to visit Kuala Lumpur by riding the express bus. I went all the way to KL by riding the Sinaran Matahari express bus and arrived safely at Bukit Jalil Bus Station at around 2130 hours. Indeed it was along journey because it took almost 8 hours to arrive at the exact destination, after taking a 45-minute stop at Medan Gopeng Bus Station, Ipoh Perak. When I was in KL, I took the chance to go to KL'S Primier Shopping Complex, which was Pavilion KL, Bukit Bintang. To get there, I went there by taking the LRT and Rapid KL bus, which just cost RM 5.00. So, after arriving in Bukit Bintang, I went to many shop malls in Pavilion, looking at interesting apparels and many other things. Besides, I also took the chance to go to Berjaya Times Square to eat at Papa John's Pizza Restaurant. My first plan was to eat at the Manhattan Fish Market, but later I had to turned up my mind as I couldn't find any Manhattan Fish Market outlet either in Pavilion nor Berjaya Times Square. At Times's Pavilion, I got the chance to buy the Arabic language book because I really wanted to master in that one of the most widely spoken languages the world. So, I bought that book entitled "Say It Right in Arabic". As I went inside Borders' Times Square, I was quite admired by a book called "A guide to England". Since it was 50% offer discount, I made up my decision to purchase that particular book because I got to know what could be offered in England. This was largely due to the fact that I really love to travel around the world to discover new people, new cultures, and most importantly, new unimaginable and unique experience when traveling to a new place that I can never expect or predict.

P/S: I really hope I could own a property in Bukit Bintang area because it offers one of the best views in the world for city views. I really want to live here and have a home here. Tengoklah macam mana. Insya-Allah, aku akan usahakannya.

No comments:

Post a Comment