Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Monday, April 26, 2010

ALL ABOUT ENGLISH TODAY


Interestingly, I did not know much the ways and methods to write good and simple English in this blog of mine. But, I would try my best to do it, which is at this right moment of time. HUH!! What a nightmare, I kept thinking of my future lately, not after getting the result, but after going through all sorts of interviews and applications for my tertiary education. I just went blank, not knowing where my main door of my future which lied ahead of me. IT could be matriculation, or local government universities or much worse and terrifying, my scholarships, which I had been interviewed for few weeks ago. Pretty hard to say, I was kind of confused at this point of time, as I had been surrounded by many parties, saying that you should take this one, not that one. THAT ONE is difficult and nonsense, just take THIS instead. SEE!!! This situation really freaked me out to my last breath and nerves. EHMM! I believe that Allah must gave me the best choices. It all now depends on me to choose it, no matter what the choice you are going to make in the future. Well, that seems quite pleasing to me though, because in this life, I do have many careers in the future, including musician, doctor, lecturer, geologist and even entrepreneur. That is why I do not really concern of being anybody in the future because my dreams are totally universally humongous and lots and lots of branches of other field as well. However, as I looked into the windows this morning, seeing colourful and joyful hummingbirds flying and soarin g above, high in the great blue sky, I was kind of startled by myself. WHAT I MEANT WAS, I MUST MAKE MY MAIN AND ULTIMATE CHOICE in order to succeed everything that I wanted to in the future. In a nutshell, I did have a problem choosing my ways to pursue my dreams and education, but I still could make a choice, that will ultimately bring me one foot closer to my missions and visions of my own life. So, right now, I just have to wait and think and decide which options that I really prefer and adhere to. Believe in myself, ALLAH and others, so that we can make things easier in our lives. Think it again very very deeply so that it really touches your conscience and intimate soul to choose every single thing in this non-lasting and will-be-ending world. Salam, thank you very much.

P/S: By the way, this is my first full ENGLISH post for my low-profile blog.The picture is not even related to my post anyway. But, being an ex-SBPians English debater for HKSBP 2009 and IIUM Inter-school Debating Championship really helped me a lot until this moment to express my words of thought in English Language. Thanks SMS PERAK/SMS TAIPING/SM RAJA TUN AZLAN SHAH/SMS RAJA TUN AZLAN SHAH.-My infamous SBP school in the lush and greenly town of Taiping, Perak.

2 comments:

  1. a good writing, i must say. u've got your own style of writing. keep it up, bro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm...klo aq nak improve english aq,aq bace blog ko ye ekkkk...
    people always say "it's about you"
    tapi.........
    ade je byk tentangan klo kite nk yg satu tu...yg laen la yg org laen suruh kan???
    hissyyyhhh!!!nie bukan bzbody....tapi overconcern!whatever~thx to them

    ReplyDelete