Scholars in a nutshell

This section serves as a guidance for those who want to apply for scholarships especially for SPM leavers (excluding state-funded scholars like FELDA,YT,YS and MAIK because it is state-specific and not open to students from other states/non-FELDA)

PNB
BNM
Khazanah

Petronas
YTN
YTM
UEM
JCORP
Sime Darby

JPA
MARA
YPPB

If you want to know the amount of allowance of each scholarship, you would have to comment or dm on my post in this blog before I give you the access link to it.

Monday, April 26, 2010

THINGS THAT I HAVE LOST OR CONSIDERED LOST


Frankly, I have to be honest to myself so that I did not keep hiding things that are palying in my mind. So, I want to list several things that I have lost or considered lost during my stay in Seratas, Taiping. I could not sure either it was my fault or done by others, but I would try to be more careful next time when staying in the hostel or in the dormitory. So, here are few things that I listed just know.
  1. Baju sekolah (1 helai)
  2. Baju kemeja T (1 helai)
  3. Baju Melayu (Sepasang)
  4. Selipar/sandal (5/6 pasang)
  5. Botol air (1 buah)
  6. Pen drive 256 MB (1 buah)
  7. Tuala (1 helai)
  8. Kain kecil (3/4 helai)
  9. Buku teks dan lain-lain (5/6 buah)
As a lesson for today, be more careful with your own things, especially when you are away from home and staying in the hostel. Keep in mind for this, forever-ever. This would be the first and the last mistake that I made in my entire life.

P/S: Be careful next time. By the way, that is the picture of my school from the top of Bukit Larut or better known as Maxwell Hill. Amazing, right?

1 comment:

  1. apakah ini???
    hahaha...
    aq pon byk barang ilang...
    hot gilerr~~~!!!
    tapi redha jelaaaa..
    (dalam hati...siap ko pencuri!)

    ReplyDelete